Members may vote at any time
- Bets are decided by a vote between participating members at any time after it is accepted.
- The voting buttons are available to each member involved in a bet, by clicking on the bet.
- The vote remains open while waiting for the event to take place.
- The following buttons are shown:
- Once one of the members places a vote, the second member is sent a notification email letting them know they have 7 days to place their vote.
- The second member is given 7 days to place his/her vote:
- If the second member does not vote within 7 days, the original member is given the following prompt:
- By clicking the Send-Reminder button, a reminder e-mail is sent to the opponent, and opponent is then given 48 hours to place their vote.
- If the member still has not voted in 48 hours, the member who voted can end the vote by clicking the End Vote Button.
- By clicking the End Voting button, the original vote becomes the deciding vote and the members are sent notification of the outcome.
- Note: By using the End Voting button, the outcome is based entirely on the original vote, which may be Win, Lose or Tie.
- In the event that both members disagree, they may leave comments and present any evidence to explain their vote.
- Either member may re-cast their vote for a period of 7 days.
- After 7 days, if both members still do not agree, the bet will be voted on by other uBetWhat?! members.
- After 30 days, if a 2/3 majority of members do not agree, the bet is considered a tie.
©Copyright 2000-2006, uBetWHAT.Com · All rights reserved · Patent Pending.
Questions or Comments? Contact us at Webmaster@ubetwhat.com