- Members post bets and comments on a variety of topics.
- All bets are just for Fun Tokens, which have no value (Just a fun way to keep score)
- Cash bets are NOT ALLOWED.
- When bets are posted, the author of the bet sets the terms of the bet, including the how many Fun Tokens they want if they win, and how much they are willing to pay if they lose.
- Once a bet is posted, other members can post comments or make an offer.
- Offers may be made up until the close date.
- Members may withdraw their offer prior to acceptance by the bet author.
- Before accepting any offer, the author can review the credentials for each member who has made an offer.
- Member Credentials are used to determine the track record of each member.
- By reviewing the bet history and feedback of other members you can determine the honesty and reliability of your opponent.
- After reviewing the credential's of the other members who have made offers, the bet author can decide whether they would like to accept or decline each bet offer.
- Once an offer is accepted, the participants may vote at any time to declare the winner.
- Once a member votes, his/her opponent has 7 days to place their vote.
- There are 3 options for voting, "Win", "Lose", or "Tie".
- After 7 days, if the opponent has not voted, the member who voted may send a reminder e-mail, which gives his/her opponent 48 additional hours to vote.
- After 48 hours, if the opponent still has not voted, the member who voted may end the vote. By doing this, his original vote will determine the winner.
- If both members agree on a winner, the scores are automatically tabulated.
- If they do not agree, they are given 7 days to change their votes.
- In that time, both are encouraged to post replies explaining the reason why they feel they won.
- After 7 days, if they still do not agree, the other members are given a chance to vote on the winner.
- If a clear winner is still not found after 90 days, the bet is considered a draw.
©Copyright 2000-2006, uBetWHAT.Com · All rights reserved · Patent Pending.
Questions or Comments? Contact us at Webmaster@ubetwhat.com